Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I NEED A SPECIAL SONG

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well folks I would appreciate some input
    your music prowess is much better than
    mine.

    This Christmas I and my better half are
    going to Vegas to get "gulp" married
    I am looking for that special song and
    knowing this is the friendliest board
    around I should be able to get some good
    feed back we have talked about different
    things but we want something different
    it does not have to be mushy something by
    cherie would be great any how any input
    would be great.

    Cheers to all

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We used the Led Zep song "Thank you" covered by tori amos.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our song is "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sea Of Love ...The (Robert Plant) Version

    Best Wishes....Eric [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    ?Cherie Currie
    The American national song
    The star spanngled banner
    ( i hope i spelled it right )
    Anyway this version is a accapella
    ans it's sooooo good !!!!!!!!!
    That would give it that special touch of dignety and respckt. Gossssh that would be so lovley...

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ---->Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

    It's a Van Morrison song that Rod Stewart covered in his unplugged performance, as I recall!
    I liked Van's version best but Rod's is also nice!

    Congrats to you on your impending nuptuals CW!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hmm, so many good tunes for such an occassion. Congratulations I shoulda chosen "Strangers in the Night" by Frank Sinatra for my marriages(plural) for no longer than they lasted.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AC/DC Highway to **** !!!

    Just kidding. Our song is Ann Murray's "Could I Have This Dance." It's lasted for 21 years so far. Of course she's kept me around that long against the advice of people who know me!

    Good Luck and enjoy Vegas

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Thank you

    You guys have opened my musical eyes some
    great suggestions Gus I love that song
    you people have some great taste. Anyhow
    have to go will drop by soon and a line.

    Cheers to every one I cant wait to Marry
    its great when you finally find that special
    person.


    Bye now The Wolverine

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A Vegas wedding eh CW? You aren't getting hitched in an ELVIS church are you? LOL!
    I get all shook up at the thought of an Elvis impersonater telling ME to kiss the bride!
    4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic